These gummies are a fun way to get in some gut-healing gelatin. The kids will love them too! You can choose to use silicone molds or just pour them into a dish then cut into cubes (see links below).
Pumpkin Spice Gummies
- 3 cups apple juice, not from concentrate
- 2 cups carrot juice, cold
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 8 tbs beef gelatin (I use this one from Vital Proteins)
- Heat apple juice, pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice in a medium saucepan on medium-low heat.
- While the apple juice mixture is heating, whisk the gelatin into the carrot juice until dissolved.
- Allow the gelatin to sit and "bloom" for 3-5 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in the carrot juice mixture into the apple juice mixture.
- Once well dissolved, you may pour the mixture into molds or a large dish.